Hosting your wedding in Seattle? Are many of your guests coming in from out of town? Consider extending the celebration of your Seattle wedding by providing Seattle-themed party favors to take home.
10 Seattle-Themed Wedding Favor Ideas
1) Coffee - nothing says Seattle quite like coffee.
2) Chocolate - yes, another caffeine-inspired wedding favor idea. It’s no secret that Seattleites push through overcast days with various forms of caffeine.
3) Tree Seeds - in the heart of the evergreen state, Seattle is known for its green trees and love of the environment.
4) Smoked Salmon - celebrate the Pacific Northwest with a smoked salmon parting gift for your guests.
5) Cheese - chances are your out of town guests will make it to Pike Place Market and many will fall in love with Beecher’s cheese.
6) Wine or wine-related favors - Seattle and the state of Washington has many great award-winning wines (check out this interactive map by the WA Wine Commission)
7) Seattle Magnets - from the Space Needle to Mount Rainier, there are plenty of magnets available to help guests remember your wedding.
8) Microbrew Paraphernalia - home to over 375 microbreweries, it is clear that craft beer is an important part of Seattle’s culture. If you can’t send them home with a bottle, you can still remind them of your wedding and the excellent beer they enjoyed.
9) Custom Labeled Soda Bottles - Seattle-based Jones Soda allows you to order custom labels. Choose your favorite flavor, add your wedding-related photo, and customize the text on the back of the label.
10) Space Needle Favors - perhaps the most recognizable Seattle symbol, there are many different Space Needle souvenirs you could repurpose as wedding favors.
What did we miss? Have you seen other creative Seattle wedding favor ideas? Please share in the comments below.