How big is the building?
15,000 square feet on two levels (6,500 square feet of functional space per floor).
- The ceiling height on the 1st floor is 12’-8’’ (11’-0” to bottom of lowest beam)
- The ceiling height on the 2nd floor is 14’-3” (11’-10” to bottom of lowest beam)
How many people can Block 41 accommodate?
- Total building without Courtyard: 800+ standing/630 seated
- Bert & Tot Ballroom: 500 standing/345 seated
- Ewing Theater: 300 standing/152 seated
- Musings Gallery: 80 standing/40 seated
- Musings Gallery + Ewing Theater (combined): 330 standing/192 seated
- Courtyard: 131 standing/56 seated
What is included in my rental?
Depending on which space (or spaces) you rent, the following may be included:
- State-of-the-art audio/visual/wifi/HDMI hookup
- One prep kitchen per floor including convection oven, hot box, ice machine, refrigerator, stainless steel rolling tables, triple bin sinks, three additional dedicated 20-amp circuits
- In-floor power outlets at most columns
- ADA accessible restrooms on each floor
- Green room (bridal room) with lounge furniture and shower
- Load in/load out garage doors at each level
- Landscaped outdoor courtyard space with ipé deck and gas connection for barbecue or fire pit
- Professional site representative
- Assorted Tables (60” rounds, cocktail, banquet)
- Four custom rolling bars
- Lectern for guest speakers/presentations
- Post-event cleaning
- Guest Relations Manager
- Site Representative
What is the cost?
Rental rates depend on the spaces desired, season, and day of the week. Please contact us for a tour.
How many hours are included with my rental?
10 hours, including set-up and clean-up time.
Are we required to use your vendors?
You are only required to use one of our six preferred caterers and one of our two A/V vendors.
Do you have air conditioning?
Yes. We also have three large ceiling fans and operable windows on each floor to enhance air circulation.
Should we hire a professional wedding planner or day-of-wedding coordinator?
Yes. It will make your big day much more enjoyable.
Who can I talk to for venue needs on the day of event?
A site representative is included with your rental. He/she will be present for the duration of your event to address any special needs pertaining to the building. Your caterer will be available to address all other requests.
How many restrooms do you have?
We have multiple ADA accessible facilities for men and women on each floor. We also have a family restroom on the first floor and a shower in the green room. We have a total 13 stalls.
Can you accommodate guests in wheelchairs?
Yes. We are fully ADA compliant.