HOW BIG IS BLOCK 41?
15,000 square feet on two levels (6,500 square feet of functional space per floor).
- The ceiling height on the 1st floor is 12’-8’’ (11’-0” to bottom of lowest beam)
- The ceiling height on the 2nd floor is 14’-3” (11’-10” to bottom of lowest beam)
WHAT IS THE CAPACITY?
- Total building without Courtyard: 720 standing/516 seated
- Bert & Tot Ballroom: 359 standing/300 seated
- Ewing Theater & Musings Gallery: 251 standing/216 seated
- Courtyard: 110+ standing/56 seated
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY RENTAL?
Depending on which space (or spaces) you rent, the following amenities are included:
- State-of-the-art audio/visual/wifi/HDMI hookups
- Customizable lighting systems
- 12 customizable up lights
- Full air handling system
- One prep kitchen per floor including convection oven, hot box, ice machine, refrigerator, stainless steel rolling tables, triple bin sinks, three additional dedicated 20-amp circuits
- In-floor power outlets at most columns
- ADA accessible restrooms on each floor
- Green room (bridal room) with lounge furniture, shower, sink and vanity
- Load in/load out garage doors at each level
- Private, landscaped outdoor courtyard with ipé deck and gas connection for barbecue or fire pit
- Professional site representative
- Assorted Tables (60” rounds, high/low cocktail, banquet)
- 100 black or white padded folding chairs
- 30 magnetic hooks (20 lb) for hanging decor from both ceilings
- Four custom rolling bars
- Lecterns for guest speakers/presentations
- Post-event janitorial
WHAT IS THE COST?
We have multiple rental options:
- Entire Venue: Regular $10,000 Non-Profit $8,000
- Ballroom & Courtyard Only: $7,500 Non-Profit $6,500
- Theater & Musings Gallery Only: $7,000 Non-Profit $6,000
- We also offer weekday and hourly rates. Please call for details.
- All rates are for a 10-hour period, including load-in and load-out, and include all amenities.
- Additional hours can be added.
- Please contact us for a site visit!
10 hours, including load-in and load-out time. Additional hours can be added.
HOW MANY HOURS ARE INCLUDED IN WITH RENTAL?
ARE WE REQUIRED TO USE YOUR VENDORS?
You are only required to use one of our six preferred caterers (Foodz, Lisa Dupar Catering, City Catering, Kaspar's Catering, Tom Douglas, Cameron Catering) and one of our three A/V vendors (Blue Danube, Crimson Haze, Lightsmiths).
If you have a special need that our preferred vendors cannot accommodate, we will work with you on an alternate vendor.
DO YOU HAVE AIR & HEAT?
Yes. We have a full air handling system including air conditioning and heat, as well as two large ceiling fans and operable windows on each floor to enhance air flow.
SHOULD WE HIRE A PARTY OR WEDDING PLANNER?
We recommend it. It will make your event much more enjoyable.
WHO CAN I TALK TO FOR VENUE NEEDS ON THE DAY OF EVENT?
A site representative is included with your rental. He/she will be present for the duration of your event to address any special needs pertaining to the building. Your caterer and planner will be available to address all other requests.
HOW MANY RESTROOMS DO YOU HAVE?
We have two multi-stall (3 each), ADA accessible restrooms on each floor (one men's and one women's), as well as a family restroom on the first floor. The green room/bridal room has a shower and sink. We have a total 13 stalls.
CAN YOU ACCOMMODATE GUESTS IN WHEELCHAIRS?
Yes. We are fully ADA compliant with an elevator that visits each floor and a ramp in the outdoor courtyard.